Saturday 12 October 2019

Saturday Photo: Glass Houses, and On Line Harrassment

A strange thing happened this week: an anonymous person tried to comment on this blog, writing  "Dear Mary; Find a room in the glass house that you like to live in and go hang yourself." 

I erased it immediately, which I later discovered was the wrong thing to do because I now can't report easily: should have marked as spam and then proceeded to report it.

So, here's a glass house I like, the Haupt Conservatory in the Bronx Botanical Garden.  It's a shame that anonymous persons give places like this a bad name. 

1 comment:

lagatta à montréal said...

Well, as you know I experienced something similar and told a neo-fascist,ecocidal poster harassing me to F-off, and got banned from twitter for hate speech! I certainly don't use rude language often, but the B* got me to my boiling point, and alas there is no remedy! She obviously knew how to play the system and get rid of me.I made no threats against anyone, and never have. The problem is the unthinking software.