Friday 17 August 2012

Serendipity: A Video That Fits My Frame of Mind

These days I'm toggling back and forth between working on the short story collection Desire Lines and the first stages of a new non-fiction book called  Road through Time

The first has three short stories that deal in one way or another with the forces of the earth: click here for the only one published so far: "Open Window" which came out in the July 2004 issue of Maisconneuve. The latter is going to be about time and the tracks humans have made on the earth over time.  Just where I'm going I'm not sure, but it will consider our short time references against those of this planet (and maybe of the universe, but let's not get pretentious.

My friend Monique Hamelin sent me the link to the following video this morning, and it seems to fall right in with my reflections.  Perhaps it will with yours too.

No comments: