Monday 9 November 2009

Saturday Photo (a Little Late): Asters, the Last Flowers of the Year

First, an apology. I had this post ready to roll before I left on Thursday, but something happened and I erased the photos accidently so I couldn't post it until this morning. Now, back in Montreal (and more about the trip later) I can put up the picture on the right, taken earlier this fall when the asters were at their height, and the one on the left, taken last week when the leaves were off the trees, but the asters were still hanging in there.

When I came in last night I saw that the flowers are all gone, as are the leaves. Fall is technically here--but it also seems that we're in for a few days of Indian summer before it really gets cold.

1 comment:

Term papers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.