Thursday 11 November 2010

All Girls Road Trip and One of the Best Road Movies of All Time

Elin, Jeanne and I are on a road trip today. Elin plays in Quebec City tonight and I get to tag along, grandma-groupie that I am. Pretty neat. Jeanne and I are going to have FUN.

But I expect it will be unlike the trip recounted in one of my favourite road movies, Going Down the Road. Interestingly, The Globe and Mail had a story on the weekend about how director Don Shebib is doing a "40 years later" film. Definitely worth looking out for, and if you haven't seen the original, you're missing something very good.

2 comments:

Northern Beauty Seeker said...

This video is rather moving. :) I think I would like to see the original movie.

Mary Soderstrom said...

Do try to find it: very much worth seeeing.